Stone cutting is a necessary process during the processing of stone slabs. Only the cut stone slabs can become building materials that facilitate subsequent processing, and the stone cutting machine is a mechanical equipment for cutting stone.
The stone cut by the stone cutting machine is flat and in the right shape, and can be put into the subsequent grinding and polishing process well. The stone cutting machine has high cutting efficiency and high precision, and is very suitable for cutting large quantities of stone.
In order for the stone cutting machine to be used well and for a long time, we must pay attention to the maintenance of the stone cutting machine in daily operations. So, here are several aspects of maintaining stone cutting machines in daily life:
1. After the stone is clamped, it is strictly forbidden to move the blade when the host is not started to prevent the blade from hitting the stone and damaging the blade.
2. The test block must be clamped firmly to prevent loosening.
3. After clamping the test piece, use a dry towel to dry the water stains on your hands before operating the button.
4. When disassembling the blade, place the E-type card in the two small holes of the back spindle pulley, and use a special wrench to open the spindle blade locking nut clockwise (note: the E-type card must be removed after the operation is completed)
5. If the main belt of the stone cutting machine is found to be loose, tighten the belt in time.